Sunday 7 November 2010

29. Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Larrson

I made a couple of big mistakes with this book:

1) I have absolutely no notes on what I thought of it, or things that I would like to say in reviewing it
2) I stupidly only put one of the series on my list, despite being warned by the person who bought me the book that I should really put the whole series on there!!

Simply this book is how crime fiction novels should be written - and if you have even a passing interest in picking up crime books from time to time this book is an absolute must! I can tell you the first book I will be reading on the 9th June 2011 is the second in this series!!

Great characterisation, great plot, well developed underlying issues and a beautiful twist towards the end of the book.

PLEASE, PLEASE READ THIS BOOK IF YOU HAVEN"T DONE SO ALREADY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment